Last updated 2019-03-26
Before you submitted your new item. Please read our all following guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
- Item must use the latest version of bootstrap. Item cannot use work-in-progress or release candidate versions.
- Item must follow Bootstrap’s conventions for fundamental HTML elements and use the grid system.
- Item MUST NOT include pages based on Bootstrap’s example templates without sufficient modification.
- Files and directories MUST be treated as case-sensitive.
- Static HTML templates MUST use
index.htmlas the filename for the index/default page.
- HTML MUST be valid HTML5 as determined by the W3C Markup Validation Service.
- Markup, styles, and scripts MUST NOT be obfuscated or encrypted.
- Third-party assets used to build your item must be properly licensed or free for commercial use
- Item Preview Image is 800X600 Pixels, Max size 500 KB. and therefore should display properly with these dimensions.
- Item Demo URL must be Direct link to the demo without any iframe or advertisement.